- (AUR20212)Certificate II in Automotive Air Conditioning
- (AUR20512) Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology *
- (AUR20712) Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation *
- (AUR30312) Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology *
- (AUR30612) Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- (AUR31012) Certificate III in Automotive Sales *
- (AUR31114) Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- (AUR31212) Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- (AUR31412) Certificate III in Automotive Diesel Fuel Technology *
- (AUR31512) Certificate III in Automotive Diesel Engine Technology *
- (AUR32112) Certificate III in Automotive Body Repair Technology
- (AUR32512) Certificate III in Automotive Underbody Technology *
- (AUR40212) Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis
- (AUR40712) Certificate IV in Automotive Body Repair Technology
- (AUR40812) Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Overhauling
- (AUR50212) Diploma of Automotive Technology
Courses marked with * also available in Apprenticeship & Traineeship
Oceania College of technology is a major provider of government funded vocational learning and outsourced services to majority of automotive industry, with an extensive client list across Qld.
How To Become An Apprentice Or Trainee
Becoming an apprentice or trainee is a great way to get a head start in your chosen career pathway. You get the opportunity to train, study and earn an income whilst paving your way to the future. To begin your journey as an apprentice or trainee, simply follow the four steps to get started:
Step 1: Choose your desired career
Step 2: Find an employer in your chosen field
Step 3: Your employer will need to contact an AAC (Australian Apprenticeship Centre) to be engaged to sign up the training contract with your employer. This is the stage where you can choose OCT as your preferred training provider. You can find a list of AAC at the :http://www.australianapprenticeships.gov.au/find-my-aasn/full-list
Step 4: OCT will contact you as soon as your training contract is registered with DETE (Department of Education, Training and Employment )
All of the information is available at from the Department of Education, Training and Employment
Why Is OCT The Best Choice For You?
- We provide flexible, quality training for you and your employer
- Face-to-face workplace delivered training , we come to you or else
- Students can access our Automotive center of excellence based at Archerfield for Classroom based training.
- Our trainers have current industry experience, servicing the majority of Queensland towns and regional areas
- We are the only training organisation in Qld that provides Motorsport training.
- We can tailor training to suit you and your employer’s needs .
Please refer to domestic fees (http://oct.edu.au/domestic-fees-page)