Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology (AUR31120 | CRICOS 103605C)
Please register your expression of interest and one of our college representatives will contact you.
Why choose this course ?
With campuses in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney, Oceania college of Technology provides a supportive , dynamic and outcome focused learning environment to help and assist you to achieve your career aspirations.
- 8Years of provinig quality education and training
- 3000+Students successfully trained
- 4Enrollments intake every Year
- 3Campuses across Australia
- 96%Learner course satisfaction and quality of training
- 94%of learners find employment during their program of study
why Oct edu ?
Oceania sets the benchmark for the most dynamic education with a system that matches the best of practices, theories, resources and standards all over the industry. The Institute offers fully equipped industry appointed workshops for hands on practical training and simulated workplace environment.
- 25Years of education industry experience
- 3000+ Students completed their education
- 100+ new enrolments
- 3 Campuses across Australia
- 15+ Active Trainers
- 700+ students employed
- Hands on training
- Learning with Latest Technology
- Individual learning focus
- Industry experienced and professional trainers
The student support system and hands on training helped me secure a job in BMW (in Australia)Jude Sachin Fernando (student from Sri Lanka)
Diploma of Automotive Management. Batch: 2
Oceania College is a well recognized brand across Australia and is known for offering offbeat and latest professional programmes. It provides best training in the Automotive space with top Industry trainers and well-equipped workshops.Joe Hogan
I just wanted to send you a short email to express my appreciation for what you have done in this short time. All of the recent changes have massively improved my experience and many others. I’m sure I’m not just speaking for myself in saying that we feel a great boost in moral and excitement attending college to further training in our trade.