Diploma of Automotive Management (AUR50116 | CRICOS 097414J)
The Diploma of Automotive Management covers the skills and knowledge required to undertake leadership and management roles within the automotive industry. It is suitable for entry into senior management roles in all sectors of the automotive industry.
The success and future sustainability of the automotive business or dealership is the responsibility of the management and leadership team. It is the role of the manager to ensure profitability of the dealership (or individual departments) by overseeing the various departments which include variable operations (Sales and financing), fixed operations (Service and parts), and the business office (Accounting and administration).
The Diploma of Automotive Business Management is intended to prepare new employees or recognise and develop existing workers who are performing management roles in the automotive industry.
Diploma of Automotive Management qualification reflects the role of individuals who undertake leadership and management roles in the automotive industry. Automotive management courses are suitable for entry into senior management roles in all sectors of the automotive industry.
- 60 weeks
- 2 days per week: 8.30am to 5.00pm plus 6 hours per week of online or distance learning
- Every 10 weeks (January – April – July and October
- Contact OCT staff for further information
- Manage environmental and sustainability best practice
- Manage complex customer issues
- Contribute to planning and implementing business improvements
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Manage people performance
- Manage quality customer service
- Manage relationships with franchisor
- Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Lead and manage team effectiveness
- IELTS 5.5 with no band below 5.0 Completion of Year 12 (or equivalent in the student’s home country.
- Students who have not completed Year 12 (or equivalent) must have relevant work experience or a qualification that indicates a likely success of course completion.
- Alternatively, students are required to take a English pre-test prior to enrolment
- There are no pre-requisites for the Advanced Diploma of Automotive Management
Skills and knowledge assessments are an essential step in progressing through your course. You may be assessed in a number of ways while you study at the Oceania College of Technology, including observation, written assessment, questioning, portfolios, work samples, third-party feedback and through recognition of prior learning.
|Time||Day 1||Day 2|
|8:30 – 12:00||Lecture and tutorial||Lecture and tutorial|
|12:00 – 13:00||Lunch||Lunch|
|13:00 – 17:00||Practical workshop||Practical workshop|
These course videos are an overview about our teaching mechanisms and study patterns across our colleges. This is how we make our students prepared for job-ready skills.
Video title goes here
Why choose this course ?
The purpose and aim of this qualification is to offer learners working in the automotive industry the opportunity to develop, enhance and demonstrate their knowledge of management and to give them the opportunity to progress to senior levels of management within the automotive industry.
What will you learn?
This qualification covers the skills and knowledge to manage environmental and sustainability best practice in an automotive workplace, Manage complex customer issues in an automotive workplace, Contribute to planning and implementing business improvement in an automotive workplace, Manage budgets and financial plans, Manage people performance, Ensure a safe workplace
With campuses in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney, Oceania college of Technology provides a supportive , dynamic and outcome focused learning environment to help and assist you to achieve your career aspirations.
- 8Years of provinig quality education and training
- 3000+Students successfully trained
- 4Enrollments intake every Year
- 3Campuses across Australia
- 96%Learner course satisfaction and quality of training
- 94%of learners find employment during their program of study
why Oct edu ?
Oceania sets the benchmark for the most dynamic education with a system that matches the best of practices, theories, resources and standards all over the industry. The Institute offers fully equipped industry appointed workshops for hands on practical training and simulated workplace environment.
- 25Years of education industry experience
- 3000+ Students completed their education
- 100+ new enrolments
- 3 Campuses across Australia
- 15+ Active Trainers
- 700+ students employed
- Hands on training
- Learning with Latest Technology
- Individual learning focus
- Industry experienced and professional trainers
The student support system and hands on training helped me secure a job in BMW (in Australia)Jude Sachin Fernando (student from Sri Lanka)
Diploma of Automotive Management. Batch: 2
Oceania College is a well recognized brand across Australia and is known for offering offbeat and latest professional programmes. It provides best training in the Automotive space with top Industry trainers and well-equipped workshops.Joe Hogan
I just wanted to send you a short email to express my appreciation for what you have done in this short time. All of the recent changes have massively improved my experience and many others. I’m sure I’m not just speaking for myself in saying that we feel a great boost in moral and excitement attending college to further training in our trade.