The Diploma of Automotive Management reflects the role of individuals who undertake leadership and management roles in the automotive industry. It is suitable for entry into senior management roles in all sectors of the automotive industry
Possible job titles include:
- Workshop Manager
How will I Be Assessed?
Assessment may include written, oral or practical assessment methods. You will know in advance about the type of assessment and how it will be conducted.
- Manage environmental and sustainability best practice in an automotive workplace
- Manage complex customer issues in an automotive workplace
- Contribute to planning and implementing business improvement in an automotive workplace
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Manage people performance
- Ensure a safe workplace
- Manage quality customer service
- Manage relationship with franchisor
- Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Lead and manage team effectiveness
- Year 10 or equivalent with sound achievement in Maths and English and/or equivalent to (IELTS Score 5.5 or above).
- Minimum age of 18 years at time of enrolment.
- Course Duration: 52 weeks
- This course is scheduled for 20 hours per week
- Intakes: January, April, July and October
Further training pathways from this qualification include University Degree in Business, Management or other relevant qualification/s.